ICISA endorses numerous conferences related to the trade credit insurance, surety and political risk industries:
Asia Trade Finance Summit 2013
25 - 26 June 2013 | InterContinental Hotel Pudong | Shanghai, China
With the climate of volatility during this economic crisis, innovations in working capital solutions are more vital now than ever before. That is why we are focusing today on the establishment of new trade finance solutions that will enable corporate and FIs to maintain sustainable competitiveness. Asia Trade Finance 2013 is designed to provide traders and financial institutions in the trade finance sector with the insights, solution innovations and connections they need to achieve trade finance excellence in a dynamic business environment and it will encompass both significances of Asia’s regional and global trade flows, as well as casting a keen eye on trade finance innovative solutions through a range of informative stream sessions. We are inviting world-renowned trade enterprises along with financial institutions, trade finance vendors, and relevant venders to participate.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Reviewing the growth of world trade and the re-balance of world economy after financial crisis.
- Post Trade Service in Today’s World (What happens after trade is executed?)
- Accessing the challenges of corporate financing across Asian market.
- Commercialisation of BPO - Bankers Point of View
- Accessing the new trend of Corridor trade.
- Evaluating rising trade flows with other emerging markets such as Africa, Latin-America and Mid-east.
- The internationalization of RMB and other currency issues.
- Pooling trade finance service and product innovations from banks and non-bank financial institutions.
- Corporate perspective on business strategy modification in current trade finance climate.
- Accessing the new development of supply chain finance across Asia.
- Accessing Micro and SME finance
- Trade and political risks consideration and threats to the region
- IT trade finance solution innovations.
- CFM (Corporate financial management): Bettering corporate capital chain.
Invited Speakers include:
- Liange LIU, Vice President, The Export-Import Bank of China
- Steven Beck, Head of trade finance, Asian Development Bank
- Scott Stevenson, Senior Manager for the Trade and Supply Chain Solutions department, International
- Danny Ip, Principal Trade Finance Officer, Business Development - Asia, International Finance
- Sanjay Tandon, Managing Director, Asia Head Trade Services Citibank
- Toshio Ishizuka, Global Head of Trade Finance, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation Europe Limited
- Anthony LIN, Transaction Banking Head, Standard Charted China
- Brandon Feng, Head of the Trade Product Management, Asia Barclays
- Manoj Menon, Global Head of Trade Service, Innovation & Customer Proposition International Banking,
- Inwha Huh, Managing director for global syndication and emerging markets, GE Capital
- Bruce Alter, Head of Trade, Global Trade and Receivables Finance, HSBC
- Benjamin Lam, Head of Trade, JPMorgan Chase China
- Simon Lee, Senior Vice President Supply Chain Management Group China, BNP Paribas
- Richard Abizaid, Senior Vice President and Regional Manager, Asia Pacific Credit & Political Risk,
Zurich Insurance Company Ltd
- Desheng ZHONG, Head of international business, China Merchants Bank
- Jun CHENG, Head of International settlement department, Bank of China
- Xiaolong JIN, Head of product and cash management, Ping An Bank
- Yue MA, Deputy Manager of GTS, China Guangfa Bank
- Sixiong ZHENG, General manager Financial Leasing, Shanghai Electric Group
- Aimin YANG, Head of international business department, China Construction Bank
- Yiping PENG, Head of trade finance, China Everbright Bank
- Xueyi LIU, Head of trade finance, Societe Generale
- Yuerong YANG, Head of trade finance, Shanghai Pudong Development Bank
For more information, please visit: http://atf.shinemediaworld.com