Trade Finance Global (TFG) launched its new ‘Trade Finance’ app on iOS and Android. With over 160,000 monthly readers, TFG launched the Trade Finance app to help the trade community make sense of the world of international trade and finance.
As a partner association of TFG, ICISA will also be publishing its latest updates and content through the Trade Finance app, including their latest partner events, exclusive interviews and podcasts.
The app brings together the latest developments in trade, receivables and supply chain finance, with breaking stories, a selection of TFG’s favourite podcasts, videos, research, and an interactive version of the Trade Finance Talks magazine.
To celebrate the launch of the Trade Finance app TFG is giving away a pair of Apple Airpods every day until Friday 22nd October. Just download the app and register for free to enter the prize draw.
Key highlights of the Trade Finance app:
- Written, audio and video content at your fingertips
- Be the first to receive the latest stories, breaking news and updates directly to your device
- Access exclusive app-only content
- Download your favourite content on the go, for offline reading
- Start your week with our TFG Trade Coffee Briefing: a short morning summary of the week’s global trade agenda
- Access to our premium podcast episodes with Trade Finance Talks
- Access to our educational content, research, and industry-recognised guides
- Hand-picked headlines from across the industry
- Save the dates for ICISA related upcoming events
The Trade Finance app is available on iOS (App Store) and Android (Google Play). Find out more here.